Canada Investor Visa
Money talks. In the global marketplace, there is no truer saying. While multiple avenues remain open to immigration candidates, there is no process as expedited or as beneficial as the investor visa. Countries all over the world have realized the advantage of offering citizenship to wealthy, goal-driven, self-motivated investors who are looking to improve the businesses of their countries.
It is widely believed that Canada is one of the top 10 easiest countries to start a business in. This is due to the country being extremely rich in natural resources, having an immensely skilled labor force, and a stable government. If you would like to immigrate to Canada as an Entrepreneur or Investor, you have several Entrepreneur and Investor Visa options available to you, including the general Start-up Visa Program and the provincial-specific Nominee Program.
If you are successful with your application, you and your family can move to Canada together.
Under Canadian business immigration programs the immigrants can relish the benefits of a free healthcare system, first-class education at affordable price and pension is also given annually upon retirement.
Famous Investors Programs of Canada
There are many Investor Programs available in Canada.
Some of the Famous Investor Programmes in Canada are:
- Alberta self-employed Farmer Stream
- British Columbia Entrepreneur Programs
- British Columbia Regional Pilot
- Manitoba Entrepreneur Pathway
- Manitoba Farm Investor Pathway
- New Brunswick Entrepreneurial Stream
- New Brunswick Post-Graduate Entrepreneurial Stream
- Nova Scotia Entrepreneur
- Nova Scotia International Graduate
- Northwest Territories Business Stream
- Ontario Corporate Stream
- Ontario Entreprenuer Stream
- Price Edeward Island Work Permit Stream
- Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Category
- Saskatchewan Farm Owner and Operator Category
- Saskatchewan Farm Owner and Operator Category – Young Farmer Stream